Monday, September 4, 2017

HOME PAGE

Hello students!!!

First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Adelina. I am from Taiping, Perak and study in Selangor Matriculation College in Module III. I came from Taiping, Perak and graduated from SMK Kampung Jambu, Taiping. My ambition is to be an orthopedician and my hobbies is listening to the music and reading Hadi Fayyadh's novels. I am the sixth from seven siblings and was the younger daughter in my family. 

Since I am a Computer Science students, so today I would like to share about my interest towards public speaking, military field and old malay heritage in this blog. This blog is a task I need to complete in this


subject which is one of the laboratory activities for this semester. So, I hope that you enjoyed reading it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment